CASE College/Career READY Assessment
97% Predictive of Student Performance
The Difference Between Ordinary and Extraordinary ACT Test Scores May Just Be a Little Extra.....
All students can benefit from extra help to improve their ACT performance. TE21’s CASE College/Career READY Assessment (CCRA) is an extraordinary practice assessment that mirrors the content, time, and length of the ACT, resulting in improved test scores.
ACT testing is now a key quality measure of high schools. The team at TE21’s CASE Benchmark Assessments, winner of District Administration’s Top 100 Products, develops a test to help students prepare for the ACT. The new assessment provides students with more than triple the data they get from the ACT and in a fraction of the time that it takes for ACT reports. Click here to see data comparison chart.
CASE College/Career READY Assessment helps students as they practice for the ACT.
CASE READY Assessment:
- Mirrors the content, time, and length of the ACT
- Covers four areas—English (grammar/writing), reading, mathematics, and science
- Developed by a team of expert educators and assessment writers
- Provides reports for students, grade, school, district
With CASE READY Assessment, students receive more than triple the data they receive when they take the ACT. The CASE reports show where students have knowledge gaps and offer data to boost scores. CASE reports are provided to students and schools within 48 hours from the time CASE receives the answer documents. Typical ACT turn-around time for reports is 3-8 weeks.
CASE diagnostic reports provide data on student achievement levels from minimum (not college/career ready) to advanced (above college/career ready).
- Student Report—Students use the CASE diagnostic reports to determine areas they need to study before taking the ACT.
- Grade Report—Teachers use the CASE diagnostic grade reports in their Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) to determine areas that need re-teaching.
- Content Report—Teachers use these reports by subject areas in PLCs, including question item analysis.Teachers use these reports by subject areas in PLCs, including question item analysis.
- School Report—Principals and teachers use the CASE diagnostic school reports by subject, grade, and overall achievement to improve instruction.
- District Report—Principals and district officials use the CASE diagnostic district reports to determine how well students are likely to perform on the ACT.